View Single Post
      07-21-2017, 03:50 PM   #20
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

I think everybody needs to remember that these are just the dealer demo cars and that the real production model will have more interior and exterior color options available. Would be interesting though, if no Sakhir Orange or equivalent color was offered or some sort of red or orange interior color either. I am glad to see that Snapper Rocks Blue will be available, however, I do wonder if the new M5 will get any kind of dedicated ///M colors, such as the E60 M5 getting Interlagos Blue, or the F10 M5 getting Monte Carlo Blue as exclusive colors to those ///M models. So far most of the colors listed for the dealer demos belong to other BMW's or the F85 X5M. Cool looking wheels and seats though. I am just waiting to see what the official curb weight is going to be. Cool seats and cool colors aside though, I still feel this generation M5 doesn't have too much differentiation than the new Merc E63S in a lot of ways. And I feel obliged to reiterate how disappointed I am with ///M's decision to use the S63xx engine again.

Oh I also wonder what Rhodonite Silver looks like.

Appreciate 1
B-1Pilot151.00