View Single Post
      04-12-2016, 01:54 PM   #11
Yessir
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

For me that 10 mm made a big difference as my driveway is pretty steep and I do scrape just a bit when entering and exiting. But like others have mentioned, stock height driving has been fine as far as speed bumps and curbs are concerned, just do the necessary angling like your car is lowered, and I believe you'll be fine. If you do lower the car, that will be a whole different story, so keep that in mind as well. Additionally, as cool as carbon fiber is for a lip, I believe it is a ticking time bomb as inevitably, you will scrape or run into something as lips will always see wear and tear no matter how hard you try to avoid damaging it. Because of this I stuck with a matte black lip. I am glad I did because if I were to go CF and hear lip scrape daily while entering and exiting my driveway, I would die a little each time thinking about how much money I threw away. With the matte black lip it is not so bad because I look at it like a wear item. It will eventually be changed or replaced and when the time comes, it won't cost a small fortune.
Appreciate 2