View Single Post
      12-23-2018, 03:54 PM   #53
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
"Mine" are very different (if I had them with me) as I'm an appointed WP.29 representative. I'm not looking at anything right now, this is all from memory.

48 is rather old and not used much of at all anymore.

AFS has different generations which are reflected by which Regulation No they're certified under

AFS
AFS+
AFS2
AFS2+
AFSi
AFSi+
μAFS

Etc etc.

1958 Member states vs. countries that use/recognize the standards are not the same.

Wish all you want. Picked the wrong person to try and debate (incorrectly interpreted) semantics with.
I'm not wishing anything...
I just download the documents of the UNECE site. Did I download the wrong document?
It says nowhere that its not valid. And thus valid in the EU. If its listed, its valid, regardless whether old or not.
So give me a No. ruleset and article number that clearly states that No. 48 art. 6.22.9.1 is not valid anymore. That must be a very easy effort for you to do, being what you do and all.
If I can list a valid full quote adressing the exact matter at hand.....

Quote:
You're still wrong with there not being an E89 35is Manual being made. That was the ONLY type produced.
What? what are you referring to and what has that to do with this topic?!?
Are you drunk or so? Or is this some random text under your ctrl+v that got mixed in here?
This is pretty confusing
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 12-23-2018 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0