pooyab
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 2020 BMW M5C

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCAT View Post
I believe both M5C and E63s are so close on being such great cars you really wouldn't go wrong with either of them. Reliability for the Germans has been getting better and better over the years. And in the future for major maintenance items, I'm sure there will be outside specialized shops willing to do it for a lot cheaper than Stealership.

I'd say at this point it comes down to which ones are available, and which color/ options speaks to you more?

I have both Magno paint and Frozen paint. I do have to say Merc Magno paint feels more solid and less susceptible to light scratching (will still scratch though for sure!) But as any matte paint, its not the paint won't last, more so what you and the environment will do to it, and the fact you can't repair it without doing a repaint!
If I go with Magno I'm really hoping to find one that has PPF already. For the M5 I'd likely do a normal color then either stealth ppf or wrap it.
Interlagos Blue/Speed Cloth | BayOptiks DTM Headlights | Alpine Stage 2 | KW Clubsport | Resonated X-Pipe | Eisenmann Race | StopTech BBK | TE37SL | YFCM CF Driveshaft | Hotchkis F/R Sways | F/R Endlinks | Turner Control Arms and Front Tension Bushings | Powerflex Diff Bushings | Turner Solid Subframe Bushings | MS Underdrive Pulley and Intake | Alpine DCT Tune | Karbonius Intake | Carbon Roof (TBD)
Appreciate 0