Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dappercivility View Post
Has anyone installed the M Performance HAS kit yet? I'm not a fan of how the KW HAS kit that has the front having wider gaps compared to the rear.
The KW Kit is very good if you're looking for OEM ride quality and adjustability with little bounce or rebound.

The front height comes into play if you're looking for a more aggressive drop. If you're looking for a moderate drop it is simple to get all four corners to have the same tire / fender gap.

If you go aggressive (bottomed out or close to it) on the rears you can't match the fronts as they simply don't go as low as the rears. The flip side is this aggressiveness will come with more rebound and bounce.

It will be interesting to see the M-Performance Kit and how it looks, and more importantly, feels.

I've had KW HAS on two F10 M5's as well as my F90 M5C and have been pleased overall.

In the end, how low you want to go will play a huge factor in the suspension you choose.

The M550i H&R springs look really good if you want a drop that's more aggressive.

KW HAS or H&R M5 springs both work well for a less aggressive drop with the KW having the benefit of adjustability.
I don't want to rub, will the H&R cause that with 21s?

I keep hearing KE HAS makes a ton of noise?

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0