BwoodBMW
Colonel
Rep
Drives: EFFEIGHTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post
My neighbor showed up in a new R8 to my place tonight. I have nothing to add other than expressing my deep love of the R8. I don't even care how it performs it's gorgeous
Agree.

I cant deny anything about the gen 2 R8 -one of the last 600 hp normally aspirated engines. And that glorious exhaust note- just that is worth a tick or two less than some of its direct competitors. The 2020's have a remodeled fascia and look even more aggressive than my 17. Its a tremendous car that drives really well, has mag ride dampers so even a daily drive is more comfortable than many other non sports cars. Did I mention the exhaust!!!!

To compare it to the M5 and speed is a great compliment to the M5 and what it can do from a trap and ET standpoint.
Haha... we sat in front of my house revving it in neutral just to hear the wonderful noises. It's a special car in an era where cars seem to feel a whole lot less special to me.. . I'd post pics but for some reason the app won't post the pics I upload. We're taking it out on a late night top down run tonight
Appreciate 0