View Single Post
      10-12-2020, 03:56 AM   #3
F87EVO
Major
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Regarding the ''overpriced'' CS , i would say that the Competition is a bargain , not the CS overpriced. Lets see the next Gen M2 with a M engine from the beginning, you can see how the prices of the new G8x M3/4 jumped over the F8x M3/4 . That is the gap that the G87 M2 will fill . I would say that the F87 M2 Comp was not intended to be at the price point , but it couldn't be 10-15k more expensive than the F87 M2. I dont think is happening with the next M2.

Merino leather CS seats(front and rear) , original CS roof , and the adaptive suspension + the installation fees of those you and i mentioned = Might be more than 90-95k , and we haven't even added the CCB which as you know its cheaper to put from factory. how much would they sell those to me as spare parts? ( forgot the sport exhaust with the beautiful engraved M logo on the exhaust tips ) .

But again , you will have a modified M2 C , or better a wannabe M2 CS. - it still wont have the suspension , differential , steering , power delivery , and all those other small tunes that were made specifically on the CS.

You can't buy exclusivity - Its on the CoC .

Last edited by F87EVO; 10-12-2020 at 04:23 AM..
Appreciate 0