View Single Post
      03-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

If it had only happened once I'd agree. However, the messages happened 3 times and when I responded he never acted or said anything about the messages not being from him and they were spaced way too far out for him
not to have noticed. Plus, and this is just me, but if I got banned because someone hacked my account I'd get with the mods and get everything sorted out, not waiting months and then start harassing people again within days of being reinstated. Maybe he's a true keyboard commando, I don't know, but lord knows he had enough chances to let me know if it wasn't him.

Then, creating a new account (with the same IP address no less) just to come back with more crap talking after his first username being banned permanently speaks volumes to me.

Obviously he had made a decent impression on some people, and I admit I may have met him and he was fine but I truly don't know, but his actions went too far.

I forgot to mention that someone in his area tried to hack my email and Facebook accounts. I'm guessing it was an attempt to delete the emails he sent me from an email address he created just to harass me. That email address also had the same IP address as the usernames he used here.

So, as you can see I didn't take these actions or come to this conclusion on a whim. I still don't think me selling my M was that bug a deal but I guess he did. Nevertheless, he dug his grave. Now he has to lay in it.
Appreciate 0