View Single Post
      03-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #6
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Apparently me selling my M3 and deciding to buy an Audi was the problem. Well, as near as I can tell. He also seemed to take particular offense with me having a problem with the mileage and my monthly fuel costs. He sent me message, not PMs mind you so he could go back and delete them, telling me stuff like I wasn't worthy, that I couldn't afford it, that I should be driving an Audi because they're for losers and it suited me better.

What was odd was that it came out of the blue. I'd never had ANY interactions with him. I don't know that I ever met him at a meet, I never sent him any messages, nothing.

The accusations of his driving and behavior are coming from other members here. I got MULTIPLE PMs from different members about it. The physical threats came directly from him. Him taking a stab at my age/rank was in a post he made with the username he created after his original was banned. He was banned, by the way, because he had been harassing a number of people, not just me, from what I was told by the mods.

Honestly, I have a feeling he's bipolar and he's either undiagnosed or off his meds. Either way, I don't care. I asked him more than once what his problem was with me and he always responded with more insults. At this point I'm letting the authorities deal with him. If the info I got was correct, his behavior could possibly affect his retirement status and pay/benefits. I hope it was worth it for him.
Appreciate 0