View Single Post
      02-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Heads up to M-Flight members - MSgt (Ret.) Chris Montoya, living on or around Spandahlem AB (Space Gray E90 M3), is NOT to be trusted. He's the tool that apparently lost his mind and started harassing me and using my home email address to sign up at adult websites and sending me emails directly. It probably won't do any good but I've forwarded everything I still have to SF Investigations and OSI at Spang. Being retired he is probably beyond the military's reach but I wanted to let all of you here to know not to deal with him and with the mods deletion of his harassing posts under both usernames I don't have much evidence anymore but I'm going to do what I can. I've already sent this information to his First Sergeant and Commander.

Since I started digging I've uncovered many members here that have had terrible dealings with him. Some trying to buy from, or sell to, him. Others have relayed stories of his behavior at the Nurburgring such as racing them directly, cutting them off, trying to push them off the track, etc. I don't know how many saw the post since the mods deleted is but he threatened violence against me if he saw me at the Ring and thought my age was funny considering my rank. It might have been funny if I'd come in when I was 18 and not 28.

Gotta love his SHINING example of a Senior Noncommissioned Officer. He makes me ashamed to be in the Air Force.

I would cut any and all ties with him if any of you are, or plan to, have any dealings with him and I would absolutely kick him out of the club and ban him from attending M-Flight events.

Last edited by quality_sound; 02-26-2011 at 02:06 AM..
Appreciate 0