Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vink View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I thought this was going to be more along the veins of op picked up car from dealership and someone spray painted dick-butt on his hood...

Vandalism I feel was being a little extra lol... I think it's grimey and foolish on the dealerships part to try and force people into a particular service, yes... I don't think this is vandalism just a really poor decision making by the dealership on a limited car... Glass etching, I feel like there are ways to get around that as opposed to something like drilling holes in the body of the car...

I didn't take my original individual ordered car for a plethora of reasons, but a lot had to do with the ONE thing I asked for which was - please don't drill holes in the front bumper or I won't take the vehicle...
It's more of a metaphor and if I were in OP's position I would feel the same... x degree of vandalism
Agree to disagree... Using the word "vandalism" to describe this scenario is still extra... Majority is in agreement it's shady by the dealership and asinine of them to "completely and deliberately destroy private property..." See how extra that sounds? That's the definition of "vandalism" lolol...

If you REALLY want the car, swap the glass out... If not, then move on... This, can be resolved... Again, it's not like it's permanent holes drilled into the body, because that's obviously a far more complicated fix...
I think 'Is this dealer sleaziness?' might've been better. Either way, I'll let you all know what BMW NA says on Monday.
That was 100% perfect and spot on, lol...

And yes, 100% they were absolutely sleazy and just fucking stupid to do that on a limited edition vehicle...

I do hope you get the car how you want it... i.e, unmolested lol...
Appreciate 1