05-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #19
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
How much money would you say has been invested in the car, including the car itself?
If you say less then $150 000..id be shocked!
Well the stage one HPF turbo which this car has goes for around $20,000 installed and the body kit is also around $20,000-30,000 being that it is all carbon. Then you firgure another $15,000 for wheels, tires and brakes plus all the interior stuff. So my conservative estimate comes out at $65,000 with out the price of the car. I wonder how close I am?

Personally I love the concept of the car but I would have never gone with that widebody. I keep hearing that it is all "functional" but how do you know it all works as it should? Was it wind tunnel tested? Has it one of those wide bodies be pounded on famous tracks around the world by top race teams? I would have went with the Flossman widebody which is tried and true by many top race teams here and in europe. You can't aruge with power that car is making though. The sound of the car in those on track vids made my jaw drop! What kind of tries is that car running on track? Also what brake pads does it run and what is the weight of the car now with the widebody? Are those the wheels you run on the track or do you have something that is more track focused?

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0