Jez_zza
Lieutenant
Spain
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcw495 View Post
This pack really doesn't render the early M5s obsolete at all. For the people using this as a DD (most people I'm guessing), it'll be hard to notice the difference on the road.

WRT cosmetics, all of the blackout trim stuff can be done much cheaper by purchasing parts from IND or another site like that, or just wrapping the chrome parts in black.

Even the M sport exhaust can be added for like $2k, the only changes more difficult to replicate are the wheels and suspension setup. But I'd prefer the more comfortable suspension (again, it's a DD, I have no intent to track this thing), and I think the comp wheels are awful (though I'm sure they're likely lower weight).
Totally agree with you. My F90 will get delivered in August and I'll use it as a DD.
The comp pack is likely to fetch over 20k here which is a lot of $ for what you get .
All chrome trims can we wrapped for 500$
I'm planning a drop (HAS ) and even the -7mm doesn't do it for me .. so 1to 2k$ for suspension would have been necessary.
Wheels I'm not a big fan of the stock and also comp pack .. so no regrets here. I will go aftermarket.
Sport exhaust was added in my config so all good.
Performance, ok I'll admit I'm a little jealous but my F80 is tunes to 515 so there is hope

As for the other parts, no doubt this will make the F90 more agile on a track and a good driver will easily be able to differentiate both the stock Vs comp pack.
I'm not this driver

So all in all, I'm very happy with my F90 and have no regrets missing out on the comp pack.
Appreciate 0