United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, Macan S, 911 C2S

2011.5 E90 BMW M3 ZCP Manual Slicktop Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Item Interest
I think the time has finally come to let my Melbourne Red on Black/Gray Dakota Leather 2011 E90 BMW M3 ZCP Slicktop Sedan go.

I've had it for sale here before with interest and a few offers. After the last buyer fell through after holding the car for a while, I decided to keep it for the summer. I'm not going to go into how awesome and rare this car and this spec is, if you're looking to buy one of these cars, you probably already know. This is probably as close to a perfect spec as you can get in the E90 M3 world.

I bought the car from the original owner from Houston, Texas in March 2017 with 84k miles. I had it shipped to my home in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is registered in Michigan (my home state) but has spent its life in Charlotte, and has never seen snow or salt.

Specs:
2011.5 E90 BMW M3 ZCP Slicktop Sedan
Mileage (as of 9/7/19): 128,750
S65 4.0L V8
6 Speed Manual
LCI
Factory 19" Staggered ZCP Wheels
EDC - Comfort, Normal, Sport
Individual Audio Sound System - 16 Speakers, 825 Watts
NAV/AM/FM/HD Radio/Music HD/Bluetooth Audio
Folding Rear Seats
Comfort Access
Adaptive Headlights
Power Rear Sunshade
Folding Mirrors
*pretty much fully loaded minus cold weather package (no heated seats)

Mods:
AFe Mach II Catback Exhaust
AFe Air Intake
Sprint Booster
20% Tint

Car can come with mods or stock. If you want the mods, the factory exhaust and intake are included.

Maintenance:
Brakes (all 4 corners) at 86k
Expansion Tank at 86k
Water Pump at 86k
Coolant Hoses at 86k
Radiator Flush at 86k
Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (all 4 corners) at 86k
O2 Sensor at 86k
Throttle Actuators done at 112k miles
Michelin Pilot 4S Tires (all 4 corners) at 124k miles
Oil Changed every 5k miles

All maintenance done by BMW dealership or GMP Performance in Charlotte, NC

Rod Bearings have not been done. Engine is strong. Car has always been properly warmed up before being driven. The car does not need anything to be driven across the country.

The car has been a daily driver since day one. The original owner did not clear bra the car, and I didn't after I bought it either. So there are a decent amount of rock chips. The wheels have curb rash. The car is a clean daily driver. It is not a show car and I'm not trying to sell it as a show car. It has 128k miles and runs awesome.

The car has been in Michigan this summer and will remain there until October, before returning to Charlotte sometime in October or early November. This summer alone I have driven it to Cincinnati, Indy, Chicago, South Carolina, and more. It's a great car. But I have my eye on getting into a 911 or another M3 car. I've never owned a car as long as I've owned this car, but it's time.

Pictures --> https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8Z?usp=sharing

See below post. Car was backed into 10/6/19. The car is getting a new rear door currently at the dealer. I've reduced the price from $24,500 to $22,500 to account for the incident on the carfax.

It has fresh oil and tires with less than 5k miles on them. It rolled 130k and runs as strong as ever

call or text 248-303-4753

Last edited by psmalley92; 10-07-2019 at 08:15 PM..
Appreciate 0