Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by dappercivility View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretariat View Post
OK I am going to replace the X5M with one of these. I need advice from those who have knowledge of both. The F90 I am familiar with as far as I-drive, the driving feel or lack of, DD capability, all around monster engine and the reliability. I have had BMW'S for the last 30 years. I have never owned a Mercedes therefore I am unfamiliar with the reliability, MBUX system (which seems complicated, I'll learn I guess), what is Mercedes service like? Are the discounts similar when purchasing these vehicles? I have read that both are excellent choices, but will the mercedes give that 1995 soulful feeling I know the BMW won't. As far as exhaust I know the Mercedes is better, louder but that can be remedied with an after market exhaust as long as I don't lose my service warranty. Any replies will be helpful. Also yes I know this is the F90 forum.
Why not the GT63 AMG?
I love the AMG GT 63 S sedan... I echo what others have said the presence and feel of something special is off the charts... expensive yea that's the issue with AMG GT 63 S