Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill530e View Post
Hi, not sure what your household status is, but something to consider would be what other vehicles you have. My wife used to have a Volvo XC90 and I had an Accord, then we both switched to sedans, with me getting a 530e. I miss having the extra storage capability an SUV afforded us (moving large bulky items, doing runs to Costco, etc.). Next time we purchase a car, I'll be looking to restore the SUV to sedan balance in the household.
Agree, the SUV/sedan balance is nice. My wife and I's cars aren't very practical so we use our son's X3 for transporting the dog, going to the dump, home depot, etc. Its proved to be very useful, especially since my dog seems to not throw up in the X3 (although put him in my car and he'll get car sick for some reason ) Like you I plan on getting an SUV/Wagon/Hatch of some sort when my son takes the X3 to Florida for college so I can "restore the balance."
My balance is a 2013 MINI Clubman S which has a surprising amount of cargo space due to the longer wheelbase and nearly vertical, squared off body shape.
Nice car, pretty zippy too, I'm trying to find the perfect wagon/hatch to replace the CLS because I don't care for the raised ride height of an SUV, but with an upcoming grandchild, the CLS and M2 won't do, although with this virus, I'll likely have to push back on plans. The current X3 and X5 are very nice, but I'd prefer a "car."
Appreciate 0