Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyBHGM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower3330 View Post
Does the MPerformance HAS kit have a stiffer feel than my stock 2022 m5 comp? I actually want to make it feel more stiff and responsive. My stock 2019 m5 comp had a better raw feel IMO. Wondering if the MPerformance HAS kit has stiffer springs etc. Any help would be very much appreciated. Schedule to have it installed next week on Wednesday.
(I completely forgot I asked these questions lol)

I cannot speak for "MP HAS kit"

But I can go into tremendous detail on the

KW HAS kit | Carbahn Ball Joints | Dinan Tension links | Future Classic Spacers | Michelin

Concoction and it's splendid
Can you give some insight on how to choose between dinan and carbahn monoball and rear toe link kit?
So,

Initially when I ordered these parts, I placed my order on IND's site for both Dinan branded parts.

I was contacted by Ryan and was told at that particular time that they did not have either part in stock.

Being who I am- and not taking "no" as an answer by any regard- I called Dinan directly and was able to get my hands on one of their last in stock tension link kits which was overnighted (Thanks again Dinan!) Sadly- their ball joint kit was still MIA and I was left unsatisfied.

Mr_M5Guy to the rescue, being the M5 guru he is, informs me that Steve Dinan is the new chief of "Carbahn"

Understanding the sale/move of his namesake, I gained full trust in Carbahn and gave them a call. A day later after chatting with Chris (damn cool guy- and great representative of carbahn) I had my balljoints overnighted and installed together.

Fast forward 5 months- I now have the CarBahn stage 1 controller kit, in addition to my super satisfaction of the balljoints on my car.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0