01-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #22
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
United_States
Rep
Drives: Trek Domane

Quote:
Originally Posted by brn2drv View Post
I usually just read the main form, and not the regional one, so I never saw this thread or knew about the meet. But I own the AW/SO M4 and I work at the Eastvale Target (although I'm not the pharmacist or store manager , just one of the executive managers). No one at work understands why I park so far away, but with all the shopping carts and cars in our lot, I'm sure you two get it!

If you've shopped at this Target for awhile, I used to own the C63 AMG that was parked in the same spot. I can't make the meet today, but I'll try to head down to the October one. Oh, and I'm helping another Target for a few months, but I'll be back in the Eastvale parking lot in November!
Nice finally meeting you and chatting the other night. Good to know there are now 3 F8X in Eastvale . There is a exotic car show in Walnut this Sat at 9-11am at the Hing Wa Lee Plaza if you're interested in going, we can meet up around 9am and cruise over. VDBimmer and I are planning on going. Hopefully you can join us if you're not busy.

Just PM for specific meeting spot and number/info.
Appreciate 0