Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i M Sport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Black chrome - I ordered chrome as I wanted slash cut, now I'm having them painted in high gloss black with temperature proof paint.
Also, I'm cutting the existing pipes on the car as they stop the trims being pushed in far enough and I'm also making the notch that is already cut in the trim longer so you can slide it further on. I should be done on Wednesday so photos to follow!!
As you wanted "slash cut" what does that mean. And I didn't see an option for black other than matte.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Black chrome - I ordered chrome as I wanted slash cut, now I'm having them painted in high gloss black with temperature proof paint.
Also, I'm cutting the existing pipes on the car as they stop the trims being pushed in far enough and I'm also making the notch that is already cut in the trim longer so you can slide it further on. I should be done on Wednesday so photos to follow!!
As you wanted "slash cut" what does that mean. And I didn't see an option for black other than matte.
The black ones from BMS are angle cut rolled and matte black. I'm taking the slash angle cut chrome ones and painting them black gloss. Should look ace.
Appreciate 0