View Single Post
      01-15-2019, 02:59 PM   #88
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
I've been to that track years ago. Was Moroso then. Sea level and a great facility. Obviously prep and DA matters, but when you start at sea level.....

I'm still concerned that same day, same place my RC F90 will be too close to my TTS. I hope not. I'd be impressed if a stock TTS is 0.25 quicker and 2mph faster. I already have a Kline exhaust in my garage....but I'm hoping Cobb cracks the boot loader in 6 months. I'm getting lazy and the DME removal will take me 2 hours out, 2 back in......
That is exactly why I posted this particular example. It really represents the best example - due to its natural DA/elevation. I think the F90 platform will be very impressive with basic tune and bolt ons. It will be close to an average run in a stock Turbo S.

That said - a 10.18 at 134 with tune and bolt ons for the 991.2 Turbo S is super solid. And it will be consistent. In your air/DA/elevation - I'm guessing the same setup will run high 10.3's(10.4)- low 10.5's at 131ish MPH during your summers. Slightly better in your cool weather. That is pretty solid as it will run those times over and over again with very little strain on the car - and still behave exactly like stock.

That is what I am convincing myself of anyway lol.
Appreciate 1
onfireX53618.50