Originally Posted by Unkle Steve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
The comments here are savage
They should be. BMW lost me as a customer when they released this car, because it looked extremely plain. The m4 looks more distinctive and aggressive than the m5, which is why I ended up going with the Panamera 4s.
Well then more blessings to you-

Have fun dropping off the keys to your wallet over at the Porsche Stealership !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
The comments here are savage
They should be. BMW lost me as a customer when they released this car, because it looked extremely plain. The m4 looks more distinctive and aggressive than the m5, which is why I ended up going with the Panamera 4s.
Well then more blessings to you-

Have fun dropping off the keys to your wallet over at the Porsche Stealership !
You're right, because the m5 isn't a definitive overpayment when it's a plain, half-a**, pathetic looking car that will look like a rebadged 5 series to a majority of people unless it's loaded with a flashy paint job and rims that aren't stock.

Yeah, Porsche can have my money, because they actually know how to produce aesthetically appealing cars that can perform. They can have my money. The question here is now the following: Will BMW remain dead to me? The M8 Grand Coupe looked amazing, and I am hoping that the upcoming 6 series will provide great competition for the Carreras. Only time will tell.
Cant agree more
Appreciate 0