View Single Post
      09-09-2022, 11:46 AM   #32
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by br438 View Post
^^ Brings to mind the question. Our COSTCO advertises on the pump that they are selling Top Tier gasoline. Does anyone have any knowledge to the contrary?

I love saving the $$ at the pump, but I can also shop at kroger and buy gas at Shell... and be close in price with the discount. It feels like the shell stations around here have a higher chance of being shady than COSTCO. ??
Costco gas is top tier. Been using it for years. Vary between regular and premium depend on the car and my planned use of that car and the price. Sometimes there is a differential of 10%. Sometimes the differential is 35%, which doesn't make sense from a mpg standpoint.

Some may say it's only a few hundred dollars at the end of the year. They would be correct. But if you have a few hundred dollars that you don't care about, I have a zelle/paypal account you can send it to .

If you stick with top tier like Costco and you fill up regular and you are not tracking your car, you will be just fine. No engine damage, no harmful contaminants, etc.
Appreciate 2
Kromans1174.00
bmw1racer998.00