09-16-2019, 08:47 PM   #19
bradleyjs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5B, 2006 E60 550i

Garage List
And here’s my follow up:

I finally got the ”proper” 1200 mile inspection done a few days ago. They wouldn’t (although i was politely persistent) change the engine oil again. That was done back at the 219 miles “1200 inspection” and they said its already been done. So, I just let it be at that... Both differential’s fluid was changed and an overall inspection at that point (1152 miles); all was fine.

I was slightly concerned that they would disconnect the MirrorTap wires from the interior rear view mirror that powers my Radenso Pro M radar detector. I had issues years ago when I used to take my 550i in for service and they kept disconnecting the wires I had powering my Valentine 1 radar locator. After several times of them doing it, I gave up and just stopped using it. I really didn’t need it anyway because I job was only 6 miles away and I didn’t have to travel a couple hundred miles every other weekend to get/return my 2 sons.
They didn’t even touch it, thankfully. I really wasn’t in the mood to fight with anyway.

Otherwise, all is good and in perfect working order!
Appreciate 0