View Single Post
      03-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
MWorldorder
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
I dont want to be mean, but most of this part of the forum is dominated by exhaust..search you'll find many many many sound clips/prices/reviews of them.
Ill give you a brief summary of each exhaust that I know info about

-Remus Race: Awesome exhaust. Its loud, cheap, and minimal drone. FTW

-Active Autowerke: Sounds exotic and high pitched, not too loud, but when paired with the X-pipe it will scare kittens.

Now the exhaust I own..Eisenmann Race. I bought it for many reasons..particularly because I have had my eye on the exhaust since I first came to the forum..I really considered the Active Autowerke Exhaust, but I realized I would never be satisfied until I got the Eisenmann..

I've yet to have it installed, mainly due to the reason that my Connecting Pipes have not arrived yet.

I will definitely have them on by Mid-April and I will let you know what i think...From clips, its loud as F and is very throaty...So also Eisenmann race FTW

Any more questions, feel free to ask me or search the forum for numerous threads on the above exhausts.

Remus and Eisenmann give you little to NO power gains. Don't know about AA so I can't comment. Check out the RPI exhaust dyno sheets!
Appreciate 0