Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfan9 View Post
I have a 2018 BMW M3 competition and really want this M5. I had an M6 before and liked it a lot, and the V8 sound oh my. How amazing is the new M5?

What is best option? I assume I'll probably have to use swap a lease and then try to get a good lease deal, but do you think there's anyway to return my car 1 year in to my 3 year lease if I want a new M5? Any ideas?

You can get a new m3/m4 lease for $650-700 right now, so unless your payments are already under that, you might have to offer an cash incentive or find someone who’s only looking to lease for a short time. Bmw doesn’t have any pull ahead right now so you’d be responsible for the remaining payments on the m3.
$650?? I assume for a base M3 manual with literally nothing, that's possible? I have a 2018, but it's fully loaded, competition package, and everything but CCBs. It also came with and every M Perf CF piece, and MSRP was 88-90ish I think.

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0