01-31-2024, 10:21 AM   #192
mm5300
Private
Rep
Drives: M5C

[QUOTE=The Zimmer;30861814]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm5300 View Post
Looking for some advice from the coders. I had one of our forum members sell me a new screen and do the coding. Unfortunately, that person (who I will not mention) decided to stop responding to me about the issue I saw with the main screen navigation image. Seems paying full price for my new screen and not giving them my old screen for free caused some issue.

The larger screen looks fine and CarPlay looks fine, but I get the navigation image skewed on that main screen. Has anyone come across this? It is fixable?

This is Normal for the ID6 cars and no way to fix it unfortunately. Navigation will not automatically go to full screen.

I don’t think anyone has figured it out
I know that going to Navigation with the menu has a scale problem that you have to move the controller to fix, but I didn't know it was the same issue at the main screen.

If I go to Navigation, then move the controller to get full screen and go back to the main menu, it's still skewed. If anybody that has done the retrofit and it is supposed to be like that, please let me know.
Appreciate 0