FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
I have many cop friends and their personal cars are all tinted very dark. Talk about above the law.

If you cannot see the drivers face it is dangerous, period. That includes policemen/women.

My favorite tint related violation was what happened to my office assistant. She bought a used car a few years ago (she's in her 70's) and she and her husband got pulled over 5 minutes after leaving the lot for a tint violation. She rolled down the window and the cop's eye's popped out of his head. No ticket. LMAO.

I don't need hassles. Front Plate, check. No Tint, check. Valentine One, Check. Dashcam front and rear, check.

Mike

My wife used to work as representation in this line of work, trust me, I get it. Much respect to the men and women on duty, they see the worst of people. God bless them and all they do.

Don't get me wrong- Now years later, I completely understand the reasoning for pulling over a car,not seeing what is going on inside and the dangers and risk behind both parties involved. But to respond to the OP, the "probable cause" and hassle of being pulled over entirely...No- it is not worth it to get 5% tint. Especially if you're the type of person who has a drink or two at dinner and decides to drive.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 1
elbmw812.50