View Single Post
      04-23-2019, 05:14 PM   #2
hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer21k View Post
My dealer mentioned that BMW covers most of the maintenance but doesn't cover some items like break pads, wiper blades etc and that will be included in the the Ultimate Maintenance package, it is priced at 600 for 3 years. Do these items wear out in their first 3 years or should I ignore that option. This is my first car so looking for advice on the maintenance.

With the ultimate care package BMW pays for full maintenance so I assume it is roughly 200 dollars per year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer21k View Post
My dealer mentioned that BMW covers most of the maintenance but doesn't cover some items like break pads, wiper blades etc and that will be included in the the Ultimate Maintenance package, it is priced at 600 for 3 years. Do these items wear out in their first 3 years or should I ignore that option. This is my first car so looking for advice on the maintenance.

With the ultimate care package BMW pays for full maintenance so I assume it is roughly 200 dollars per year.
BMW used to cover brakes when they had 4 year maintenance. when they lowered it to 3 they stopped because it's pretty unlikely you'd need to have your brakes swapped out in 3 years.

I'd guess if you were really hammering your brakes or wiper blades you might have to but even then changing your brakes probably only costs $600 so why prepay
Appreciate 0