Rep
Drives: %C2%9108 E90 Manual (prev. F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvy408 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. ///M View Post
Quote:
What tunes are you guys currently running and how many miles have u put on it? How are those tunes holding up and what supporting mods are you running as well l. I recently just picked up 19 M5C
I also have a '19 M5C.

I ran the BPM Stage 1 w/AWE catback Switchpath for ~6000 miles - no issues or problem.

I recently installed (~2000 miles) the AA High-flow catted primary DP + AA catless secondaries, Project Gamma front mount intakes, and BPM Stage 2…holy $hit what a difference.

Sound wise - its deeper and more aggressive but reasonably tame unless exhaust valves are open or WOT. Intakes make no difference for power, but the jet engine sound is intoxicating.

Haven't dyno'd yet but I just purchased a draggy so we'll see 🤞

As far as Stage 1/2, you can run Stage 1 with or without changing DPs, but you definitely need to run high-flow catted or catless DPs for Stage 2 to account for increased boost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. ///M View Post
Quote:
What tunes are you guys currently running and how many miles have u put on it? How are those tunes holding up and what supporting mods are you running as well l. I recently just picked up 19 M5C
I also have a '19 M5C.

I ran the BPM Stage 1 w/AWE catback Switchpath for ~6000 miles - no issues or problem.

I recently installed (~2000 miles) the AA High-flow catted primary DP + AA catless secondaries, Project Gamma front mount intakes, and BPM Stage 2…holy $hit what a difference.

Sound wise - its deeper and more aggressive but reasonably tame unless exhaust valves are open or WOT. Intakes make no difference for power, but the jet engine sound is intoxicating.

Haven't dyno'd yet but I just purchased a draggy so we'll see 🤞

As far as Stage 1/2, you can run Stage 1 with or without changing DPs, but you definitely need to run high-flow catted or catless DPs for Stage 2 to account for increased boost.
Sounds like an amazing setup. How do you like the project gamma intakes so far
I think they're great, especially for the price point…I know some are concerned with water but I haven't had any issues nor do I think I will. A lot of folks have strong opinions about which intake is best, and I'm sure there are differences, but for the 90% of us who aren't chasing big numbers or those who really care about carbon fiber under the hood, I don't think it really matters. But what do I know 🤷*♂️
Appreciate 0