09-25-2020, 04:01 PM   #115
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Just got this text. My number will be a great test to see how this works.

Verizon Msg: Great news, we're now sending potential Fraud calls to voicemail automatically. For extra protection, the iOS 14 update includes Silence Junk Callers, a new feature that auto-blocks potential Spam calls and sends them to your Recent calls & voicemail. For info & how to opt-out m.vzw.com/CallFilterFAQ
I have some that already seem to go straight to voicemail. I never get the call, just the alert that I have a voicemail. Honestly on my personal phone I don't really care because I just don't answer ANY call from any number not in my contacts. Also Tmobile marks most of them as Spam/Scam.

However my business number is a Google Voice number. In order for me to know it's someone calling the business and answer accordingly I have to basically have Google Voice show my business number as the caller ID. So I basically always have to answer calls from the business number. Not many spam calls get through, the issue is like 2 asshole motherfuckers who call every fucking day with the same shit over and over sometimes multiple times per day. I sure do hope they die a slow horrible death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
It will help but TBH there are ways around it. We rotate our display number hourly so it doesn't get flagged.
Thought you were "legit"?
Appreciate 3
RickFLM410974.50
Mandi90TT2712.00
vreihen1615271.00