02-13-2017, 10:16 AM   #32
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomRunsDubs View Post
Wow never thought I'd get so much hate on here for liking a Bentley GT lol

Some Bentley owner must have seriously hurt some of your feelings.

I don't want the car to look like a "baller" I've always loved the looks of the Bentley coupes and the interiors even the outdated ones are way nicer then most interiors on new cars. I don't really care about the tech as long as it's got a CD player I'm good. I have a perfectly good phone for everything else

I probably won't buy one but if I did it would just be for less then a year or so. I would just sell the thing after putting like 8k miles on it like I do most of my cars. I've had 10 different cars over the past 3 years so I just get bored of things fast and like trying new things... What's wrong with that?

I could get the newer model if I really wanted but for 80-100k there is far better cars I would buy and I hate losing money on depreciation a 05 GT still looks damn good and is not going anywhere in value anymore.

Thanks everyone that actually had good info for me and didn't want to hate on me for liking Bentleys. I appreciate it lol

Nothing is wrong with that. Every time I go to the annual car show in San Francisco of the past 10 years, the cars that grab my eye are anything Aston Martin and the Bentley GT.

This is a forum with members with strong opinions, no matter the topic. You could post something the size of side view mirrors and get 200 posts with vastly different opinions. That's part of what make this forum great. It's also what makes it annoying to OPs when they get trampled.

I really don't understand the poser point at all. If you want it, buy it.
Appreciate 0