View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 07:30 AM   #1
Turbobusa
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Everyone & I mean everyone with an F95………

I want to know what made you purchase an F95. Everyone has choices and I believe we can agree, no one NEEDS an F95 so I want to know what drove you to this decision.
Ill start…. I have always liked fast vehicles that handle, emphases on handle. I always wanted a Corvette, especially the newest one, but for me a Corvette, Acura NXS, etc.. isn’t practical. (for me anyway) Too small and nearly impossible in the snowy mountains where I visit every year in December or February. Also with low riding sports cars you always have to worry about speed bumps, uneven railroad crossings, entering & exiting driveways & parking when the curb you pull up to is too high; Then let the girlfriend / wife borrow the car who has no idea the front spoiler is too low. Opps….. sorry honey, I didn’t know…….

Now enter the F95, all those problems solved. See..., this is the reason I purchased an F95, practicality in a good looking powerful vehicle that can handle. Enough said.
Now I want to hear from you. I already know why most people purchased the G05, especially the 45E, so I want to hear from ALL and I mean ALL that purchased the F95. Even if it’s a short answer. (Example, I purchased cause I liked the color). and this goes for you also John & Charles. What made you purchase the F95??
Appreciate 1
rossco517.50