View Single Post
      10-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #3
RooiValk_ZA
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 28i Xdrive A/T

Good day,

this is my first post on this forum. i am humbled to be part of this awesome forum.

i recently bought a 2013 BMW X3 2.8i Xdrive A/T and it has all terrain tires on (225/60/R17 Yokohama Geolander A/T-s). the previous owner has driven the vehicle since his first tire change on all terrain tires. this is the 2nd set. it has about 9000km's on (5592miles)

my question is, i read somewhere that BMW does not recommend you rotate your tires on the vehicle, but since this is not run flats, does it still apply for A/T tires? i saw the tires at the front is worn more on the side (due to turning and also the profile is higher) and i feel that i must rotate at least every 10000km's (5600miles)

is there anyone on this forum who drives with the same kind of tires on your vehicle and if so, what is your advice? any other advice will also be appreciated.

P.S - i live in south africa and our roads are not so good, therefor it just makes financial sense and also from a comfort aspect, to have A/T's on our vehicles.

thank you.
Appreciate 0