View Single Post
      12-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #14
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
If you don't have to have one as soon as they come out, I think you will be fine on that front.
I don't think I do. On one hand, I really would love to be part of the mass ED, which would pretty much be the only reason I'd have to have it early.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind waiting a year to see the bugs worked out, not to mention being able to get it cheaper than if I had pulled the trigger right out of the gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth 330i View Post
No did not drive 235 or new M3. I saw a couple 235 on the road and wasn't too excited from the exterior design point of view. Hope m2 adds some width and better design overall.
I think they look pretty good. But if anything, I was more interested in how they drove, which I also thought was pretty good. My favorite part was the size though. Since you and I are both coming from E9x's, the 2er platform was refreshingly smaller.

At least a test drive might give you a taste of things to come. I wouldn't be able to wait 2 years for the M2 if I had 0 idea how the 2er drives in general, I'd really go crazy
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0