View Single Post
      05-24-2022, 08:51 AM   #3
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
buy the base M springs. best ride i've ever had. Extremely confident and plenty firm in my opinion.

although im curious...i know its a moot point now, but what about the "comp" over the "base" if you didnt want the firmer suspension did you actually want? only thing you couldn't do yourself was the 17hp, the slightly and i mean slightly different sounding exhaust, and maybe the dynamic motor mounts. the rest of the cosmetic stuff is a few hundred dollars at best. Or was it just the name? which is fine. no judgement here. i am just curious. I purposefully didn't buy a comp because of the reviews on the suspension i read about but would pick up a LCI comp in a heart beat.
Genuinely it wasn't just the name, although that was part of it for sure, it was all those things you mentioned, and the fact that I don't really like modding my cars mainly, so I would rather have just modded the springs than everything else. Plus the comp wasn't that much more than a base one and also because I found the spec I wanted which was only in a comp at the time.

So you think the base M5 springs on the Comp would work well?
Appreciate 0