View Single Post
      06-30-2019, 04:32 PM   #30
somer
Major
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Insane, corrupt politicians are setting these "regulations" for serious kickbacks. Tesla's one quarter of profit in 10 years came from US "States regs" that required GM, etc to pay Tesla for EV credits. Tesla booked $420 million in the quarter and "made" $390M (actually lost $30M). Didn't do squat for the enviro....but made some politicians some $$$$. In Cali , Hydro was redefined as not renewable...so utilities could not claim the benefit...pay up...doesn't do squat for the enviro...but it makes politicians $$$$. A guy from France just posted the enviro/fuel tax to buy a X3M there costs $12,000 US....same old, same old, everywhere. Just like our charcoal filters on the inlet side in case our M5 burps....cut me a break...WE are headed to mandated EV....not because the free market is going there is Mass Numbers....only because politicians are picking winners and losers and making the winners pay up.....a very sad deal.
Preach it my man -- Those charcoal filters were a Day 1 mod for me, get them outta there!
Appreciate 0