SGMM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5, 2001 Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotiosF90M5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMM5 View Post
I installed this suspension a week or so ago and have to echo the OP and other feedback. The car feels more planted and responsive. The turn in feels sharper and quicker.
Adjusting height is easy. It comes with a tool that inserts into the holes on the collar and I found that easier than traditional wrenches used on coil overs I've had in the past.
Nothing but good things to say about the kit so far. Can def drop is real low too if you want. I have it set at the Dinan recommended height for now.
I now have mine at the recommended height from dinan as well. Congrats on the upgrade.
If you make any adjustments or have a packer set up that works out well post it. Curious of other set up's. I have one set of packers on the fronts only. Very happy with it.
Will do! No packers for now. But prob run it like this for a little and add one and go from there.
I'll prob try your setup with one in the fronts only then try adding one in the back and see if that has any impact on rear grip off the line and corner exit.
Appreciate 0