View Single Post
      07-30-2020, 08:28 AM   #53
Matt@AUTOcouture
Colonel
Rep
Drives: V8 tricycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post

Question on the JRZs. Are they linear springs and do they include top mounts? Or is it progressive with oem mounts?
They are progressive using the oem mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCOMP View Post
Love those wheels, more info please
21" HRE 527S Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Hey Matt would you be able to PM me the cost of the jrz coilivers? I’m currently running the kw has kit and I’m not happy with the ride height . I want to go for the slammed look but unfortunately the kw v4’s are way out of my budget . Maybe these are decent pricing ?
Hey! You can order them online through our site! https://autocouturemotoring.com/prod...60d49149&_ss=r

The HAS kit is effective, but leaves a lot to be desired. Waldo had the HAS kit prior to this, but wanted something more complete. That was our mindset going into this with JRZ. We love KW, but we wanted a coil over solution that wasn't a small fortune and we found a good middle ground to get this to market a little more reasonably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixbmwlife View Post
I think it looks very good. Just because Honda Civic owners drop their cars doesn't mean a BMW cannot be lowered. It doesn't look cheap or diminish the perceived value in any way. This may be a bit too low for my taste but it still looks very well done.

Thanks for sharing.
Ain't nothin wrong with civics! They can't get the credit for being lowered either, that's been going on for decades. To each their own, but everything looks better lowered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehrl7 View Post
Sweet Jesus!! She is a beauty!
She's a beaut, Clark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
Prefect drop, step lip wheels, looks like a beast..
What are the wheel specs?
21x10 and 21x11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4justin View Post
One of my fav F90 builds... seeing / hearing the full akra exhaust in person is unreal
Yeah the Akra is perfect on it. All of his mods have been top shelf too. Just an all around proper example of a well executed car.
Appreciate 2
JTO245271.50