08-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #12
Lester
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgprather View Post
Thanks for your advice everyone.

I'm a little hesitant to spend that amount right now. But how many washes can I get out of the kit?
The kit gives you the protection for the paint - it should last about for about two years - if you do it three or four times per year.

I use a Carnuba Wax gel car wash product from Simoniz - for about $12 for a years supply. I apply a tablespoon directly to a microfiber wash mitt (rinsed with cold water), Then I wet the car down, and wash with the mitt. Since ZAINO is a protective covering on the car, it is like you are washing a teflon coated fry pan. So it takes no effort at all to wash the car and everything comes right off.

Then I wash the wheels with a sponge with some of the wash from the microfiber mitt (rinsing it off) - since I also treat the wheels with ZAINO - the brake dust comes right off as well. It is simple, easy and takes me only 15 minutes for a wash and cotton towel dry (to avoid water spots). A ZAINO treatment takes about 3 hours from start to finish three times per year.
Appreciate 0