View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #19
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Minor scratches, and minor paint chips are normal wether you drive the car 7 day's a week or 3-4 day's a week like me....I ONLY take my car out in good weather and or when i can appreciate it on good roads that are not congested or after work on nice nights..I get no satisfaction driving to my job(15 minutes away) with my car on 34-45 mile per hour speed limit where the roads are pot hole stricken and congested at times..Maybe it's me, but i get bored very quickly with every car i have ever had when i drive it every day, even my BMW, and the 1M would be no different. Not using it every day has kept the BMW fresh and exciting..usually my excitement wears off in 2 years but the 135i i have has been really fun andi can be picky on what raods i take it on, which has been a blessing. I also have OCD on keeping my car looking clean and good..Indeed i have paint chips, and the usual but getting in a pristine car keeps the excitement for me...The way it looks now the BMW will stay in my family...it's that good a car....so my family will appreciate the condition i am giving them the car..I also think it's pretty cool to have a car looking almost new and just about paid off. I put 6000 miles a year on the bMW.....with 21,000 on the car it still excites....but that Porsche CarreraS is still haunting me when the 1 goes to my son or daughter. But i still with have a AWD car for hauling the kids and dogs and for bad weather..I am a partial garage king. But i do respect when folks need to drive there cars daily to justify them, but for me i do not, it does not work for me.