ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916_M5 View Post
I am here to stand up and vouch for PG. I have purchased my intakes, downpipes, and charge coolers from them. Additionally, I have gone through 3 sets of filters. (I like to change them more often at 5k mile intervals.)

Their customer support and response time has ALWAYS been top-notch and NEVER EVER one complaint about them. They are a great company to work with, just like any other situation don't be rude or demanding even if they might be in the wrong. We are all human, and we all make mistakes, and I can say PG is always willing to make it right!!!

For example, I ordered custom colored charge coolers from them 3 weeks ago. Before shipping, they sent me 3 different color samples before we chose the final color. They even colored the first set and showed me an imperfection on the paint and asked me if I wanted them like that or if I wanted them to redo them. I op-ed for a fresh set without the imperfection. 5 days later, these beautiful GOLD charge coolers showed up at my door.

I VOUCH FOR PG ALL DAY! THANK YOU PG FOR YOU SUPPORT!
No reasonable person here will argue that you're wrong. Providing great customer at any rate other than 100% of the time however doesn't cut it. It's easy for a company to offer excellent customer service when things are going good and easy. It's how they react in a situation like OP's that truly dictates what kind of a company they are. So happy for you that you have had a great experience. But none of that negates what they did to OP. It only takes one crappy experience to eviscerate what might otherwise be generally good customer service. And that's exactly what they did here. They have shown their true colors. The cat is out of the bag and there's no putting it back. You've obviously read about the experience and exchanges between company and customer, just like the rest of us. I don't think any reasonable person could argue against that.