Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 540i M Sport 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaskew View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Find out the date of when the grinch came along with the OPF. A pre OPF model is a sonorous delight and will fully show that epic v8
One month old M5 comp LCI is £83k with only 100 miles on the clock, staggering cliff edge depreciation

Good luck 👍

Ps I might be doing same after that horrific m3 frontal
The one I'm looking at was spec'd to £94,000!! It's now at £55,000. I'm hoping that the bulk of the drop is done, but to be honest, I'm not too worried as the car is amazing.

Will get a build date from the dealer tomorrow and see what the crack is. Give it 6 months and these will be sub £50k. Not sure there are better cars for the money?
I agree
V8 600+ BHP
Value for money it's an excellent car if purchase used. I think new ones will be sold with £20k off soon. In the UK, the market for these cars is diminishing so they'll be keen to shift them. Politicians used come at motorists with just taxes but more lately they've started to interfere with even the noise it makes!!! Baffling nanny state

I'm keeping an eye out for one, might pounce on a 6-12 mth old LCI model so that's going to be around March/April time

I know a dealer with a brands hatch grey M5 comp LCI ready to go unreg new, If you fancy haggling a juicy discount with them!