View Single Post
      10-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #5
Canuck99
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '18 M550i, '15 Jaguar F-Type R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHX View Post
No.i just ordered like that. I assume that will look great.

For your info,
I ordered custom side skirts in carbon and rear diffusor in carbon too.

I order an m550 last friday. 20 weeks of waiting ... so can't tell you the result. But if you search online, you will find installatiion guide for g30 m performance part.
I notice you're in Canada as well. My M550i just went "release to carrier" today. I've been trying to get quotes for M Performance aero bits from my dealer and am having a bear of a time. Part dept claims they can't get the splitter or the spoiler bits or the black side vent trim pieces either. Prices they have quoted for carbon rear diffuser is stupid, looking much cheaper to bring it up from the states.

So my questions are:
- how are you going to mount the splitter, everything I've seen says you have to have the 2 spoiler pieces
- just as a benchmark, what were you quoted for the rear carbon diffuser? I was quoted 2214 and with exchange it is 1550 out of the US.
- where are you getting the custom side skirts in carbon? M performance is flat black only

Love the performance of the car when I test drove it but trying to upgrade it's mundane styling is looking damn expensive. Haven't figured out how to make it sound better yet. (I'm coming from an F-Type R which is rather over the top loud).
Appreciate 0