View Single Post
      07-11-2017, 04:11 PM   #38
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Joined the ghost tour to Goodsprings, NV. Been waiting to go even since Ghost Adventures did their lock out in there few years ago.

Finally had the chance to do the tour in April 2016.

I believe in paranormal, but have never encountered anything weird/strange up until that night during the tour.

The tour guide brings us to different parts of the town (Goodsprings) that were "haunted" with historic stories behind them. Nothing much were special in the beginning until we reached to the house where mine workers would stay in. It is a small house, but many workers would stay in that place and call in hookers to spend a few moments with them (all while other workers were in that same little house).

It was a decent night with temperature around 65F and no wind . We would share an infrared thermometer as the tour guide told us to use it throughout the tour. For those of us into paranormal stuff, you would know the temperature tends to be very chilly when entities are around.

I was pointing the infrared thermometer toward different parts of the house (we would only be allowed to stay outside because it is a historic protected building by Neveda). Most parts of the house show normal temp. showing temperature of around 50-55F until I pointed to a few parts of the house where the thermometer was showing -11F and -20F. My friends saw what the numbers and I handed them the thermometer. The friend who has the thermometer immediately after me was able to replicate the same sub zero temperatures, but not with my two other friends after.

Building was built with sheet metals and wooden posts in case you wonder.

They handed out EVP machines as well, but I am super suspicious with those.

The tour ended in the Goodsprings cemetery.

Nothing unusual inside the cemetery and we asked some questions about paranormals in cemeteries. Tour guide explained to us that paranormal activities are basically non-existence in cemeteries because that is the resting place for the physical bodies of the dead. Ghosts would only be appeared near where they died or places that they miss the most.

There is a flag pole in the cemetery where the tips of it could reach temperature of -50F at times. We tried and the lowest we reached was -20F.

Enjoy some of the photos I snapped during the tour.
Attached Images

Last edited by bd307; 07-12-2017 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0