View Single Post
      07-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #37
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Don't know if this counts. Some of this was experienced first hand and some told to me by other family members.

1. I used to have this dream as a kid growing up in Vietnam. The dream is that I'm sleeping out on the second floor with my parents and siblings (4 floors total). Then I woke up, looked outside oke of the windows and saw these black demonds with pointed tails (kinda like the flying monkeys in Oz). I've never seen the movie until I moved to the US so it can't be that. Anyway, they would circle the house and broke in. Then I remember what someone told me about how if you do the Buddha sign it would drive bad things away. So I did that in the dream but it was a struggle, almost like sleep paralysis. After some time I finally did it and all those demons disappeared. The weird thing was that i started having that dream out of nowhere and it occurred over and over and over for a few years until we moved to the US (on average I would say once a month).

2. Same ordeal happened in the states. We lived in an apartment for a few years. First it was fine. Then all of a sudden I had a dream where we're once again sleeping on the floor in the living room. I woke up and heard noises in the restroom. Went in there and saw ghostly figures and they pulled me in. Scared, I tried doing the Buddha sign and once again it's a struggle. After a while I managed to get it done and the figures disappeared. That dream occurred pretty often for a year or two until we moved to a different place.

3. Grandparents had a huge home in our home city in VN, this was where I spent most of my childhood. House has been in our family for generations. My uncle and previous family members passed away there. On the second floor there's a room with shrines in them. Evey now and then I would go up and light up some incense and pray to show respect. But every time I do it and bolt out after 30 seconds because I always felt there was a presence there. The energy always felt heavy and that someone was watching. My cousins and younger brother all told me the same thing many times. They sold the house some years ago and it was torn down and subdivided into 4 plots (I wish they hadn't as the house has been in our family for so long). The neighbors told me during one of my previous trips back that when the house was first torn down, the guard would hear sound of a woman crying in the area where used to be stairs leading up to the upper floors.

4. There's this house in NorCal that's supposedly very haunted. Not sure what happened but it's been sold a few times and every time the new owners would move out after a few months. Reports said that they would go to bed at night in their bedroom and wake up outside in the driveway. After that the house sat on the market for years and hasn't been sold. Now it has 3 huge rocks in the middle of the driveway to warn people not to go there.

Although I haven't really experienced anything crazy, I can't dismiss it and say that it's silly because if many people have experienced it, there's gotta be some truth in it. It's always the same thing. Look at history: anyone that believed the earth was round was crazy; anyone who thought that the sun was the center of the universe was crazy, etc.

Last edited by BMW F22; 07-11-2017 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0