View Single Post
      07-11-2017, 12:06 AM   #31
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

I never believed in that stuff until a few years ago. I mean, we all hear stories from other people, but we usually remain pretty skeptical. I used to hear about this ghost lady that walked near some rooms in my grandma's house. Supposedly, you could see her walking away from you. My mother, aunt, sister, grandmother,etc claimed they saw her. Now I've stayed in a room near the haunted area, but I never saw nor heard anything. So it was hard to believe, but there then I started experiencing some stuff and saw some things that were pretty difficult to dismiss.

I'll name a few in no particular order. You can believe me or not or call me insane.

1. I felt this really bad feeling once while working. It was really strange and it felt as though something was trying to get my attention. Later that day, I found out a friend of mine was killed in a robbery that occurred in another country around the same time that weird feeling kicked in.

2. I lost someone close to me. I spent the night of her death in her room. I was awake and I saw this grey figure in the corner of the room. Well, it started moving towards me. I thought it was my tired eyes. I turned away in bed and then I felt weight added to the bed as if someone sat down next to me and then laid down. I spoke to the deceased and said something like, "it's okay, go rest." And it went away.

3. I saw a photo of a ghostly little girl in an old style dress near the front door of an acquaintance's house. The family always claimed their house was haunted by an older man and a young girl. This image was presented to me on their digital camera. The lady said she started praying around the house and that they went away shortly after.

I'll stop here, I won't go into the small "miracles" I've witnessed, but I do believe that there is something else out there. Also, I do believe this world did not come about by accident and that it was a case of intelligent design. But I'm not here to argue about religion or science. That would be pointless...
Appreciate 0