01-31-2019, 05:47 AM   #8
MCOMP
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 19' M5 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
Hi all,

Ordering a 2019 M5 on Friday and waffling on the color choice. I have been in love with Long Beach Blue since years ago I saw an LBB/caramel X5M

Snapper Rocks is close to LBB, but a bit more teal. I’ve thought it a bit feminine when seeing it on 4-series locally, but then the 4 series is a bit of a realtor’s Car. Marina Bay Blue is gorgeous and reminiscent of the Lightning Blue color in my ‘17 Shelby GT350, which I love. But it also seems to be a pretty medium blue and a common choice.

I’d like a standout but is a few shades difference for the $5k Individual paint choice? Is there some other color I should absolutely get?

Help!

Thanks all.
Ian
MBB seems common because of its popularity here on this forum but the chances of you encountering another MBB M5 on the road is slim. I do notice Accords and Lexus in a similar Blue however :/
I have yet to see a MBB M5 on the road in the almost one year of the release of this car here in South Florida, actually in that timeframe I've only seen one F90 on the road(Frozen Red).

2019 MBB/Aragon M5C
M Performance: Exhaust Tips/Pro Spoiler/Rear Diffuser. H&R 11/11 Spacers ACG Carbon Kevlar Pads XPEL Front PPF Ceramic Pro Silver 20% Tints Instagram #m5comp
Appreciate 1
soooma1380.00