View Single Post
      02-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
Chetuo
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d Coupe

E92 335d Pressure converter problem...

Hi everyone...

I have a 335d coupe and had a pressure converter problem 3 times in 20 months. While driving the bigger one of the turbos stops working. When I first had the problem back in August 2007, my car was only two months old (about 5.000 km). BMW service checked the car and couldn't find the reason at first. They asked Germany what to do and then changed the pressure converter. The motor worked fine for another 5-6 months. Then again I lost the bigger turbo while driving on highway. They changed the pressure converter again. After about 10 months I had the same problem again and the service changed the same converter again.

BMW Turkey says no one else had the same problem here in Turkey. I refused to take the car back and told them to change the car and waiting for their response now. I also think to contact BMW Germany since I am absolutely not satisfied how they handle my case here. Have anyone else experienced any problem with the pressure converter? Can anyone say what should I do or whom should I contact?

Thanks for answers...
Appreciate 0