View Single Post
      11-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #22
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeam81 View Post
Well "VERY happy" isn't the first thing that came to mind when I saw the prices, it was more of an "Okay, it's what I expected".

Again this is one those moments when it sucks to be right.

Despite arguments that the 135i is a good, maybe even a great, value (and I've made many of these arguments myself) I can't truly say that I will be happy until I drive the little beastie. If it's what I expect, then I'll be more than happy to pay the price of admission. But until that time, I'll hold out on any happiness (other than the fact that I'm VERY happy that BMW finally released the prices).
Well I dont think anyone is really ''VERY happy'' but its a safe bet to say the car will rock your socks man. I went out on a limb to praise a 335i before I ever drove one. A few months later I went to a BMW event and they threw me the keys. I took it out with my Mother and brother in the car. I didnt get a chance to punch it off the line. I took it on the freeway and the midrange punch is absolutely SICK. And thats with 3 people in the car. WOW is all I have to say. The 335i is too much car for me size wise. But everything about it made me grin from ear to ear. I cant wait to drive a 135!!