View Single Post
      03-01-2021, 08:48 PM   #49
RuskiFiver
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubzeroF90 View Post
So you spent 20k plus to only run 5.9 60-130? My m8 on a custom tune/ stock motor and stock turbo is .3 seconds slower...
5.9 on 91pump with a pump street tune yup. I’m sure your best time to come to same is probably maxing out what your car can do on the current internals. I dare you to push it harder and see how it works out for you. I know from personal experience already that you have a 50/50 chance of having a bend rod or worse.

You should also add some more context when comparing just dragy numbers. You can’t expect a car from a higher elevation with a much warmer temp run the same numbers as a car from the east coast which is where you are. I’m more than certain your 5.9 will be be more like 6.5-7.0 in Arizona. Location makes a huge difference when just looking at numbers like that. Half mile here in AZ in two weeks, bring your car over let’s see how it does.

I’m expecting to hit mid 4s on a 60-130 eventually. I rather get there safely then just hit that number with toasted engine after. Tuning this car has been a pain in the ass especially being a 2020 model. Over time I’ll get there. Also this post wasn’t about my car being complete and which it’s not. You can see by my post count that I’m not on here often, but whenever I have an update I’ll share.
Appreciate 0